Get Involved

Pray. Give. Join.

Pray For Us

Forgiveness is serious business. The Lord says, “…forgive, and ye shall be forgiven.” (Luke 6:37). We have an enemy that lurks to destroy the opportunity for God’s children to heal emotionally, physically, and spiritually. Prayers for our ministry, speakers, and upcoming conferences would bless us abundantly.


It is part of our vision to provide professional conferences at a nominal cost to the public. Please consider supporting us financially online or by check.

Make your check payable to the Fruit of Forgiveness Ministry and include your mailing address if you would like a receipt for your donation.

Mail check to:
Fruit of Forgiveness Ministry
1986 Copper Oaks Circle
Blue Springs, MO 64015


The Lord is always planting seeds, if the Lord is encouraging you to invite the Fruit of Forgiveness Ministry to your church or upcoming event; speak to your pastor or event coordinator and ask them to contact us to discuss.

Fruit of Forgiveness Ministry is an IRS 501(C)3 public charitable ministry.

A flat service fee of 3% is deducted by Share Faith Giving Now from each donation to cover applicable administrative costs. The remaining 97% of every donated dollar is used by Fruit of Forgiveness Ministry in the form of conferences, workshops, counseling, education administration. 97 cents of every dollar you donate is used to teach biblical forgiveness and build relationships.

Fruit of Forgiveness Ministry maintains open accounting practices. Full financial details are available upon request.

Why Forgiveness

If you think it is okay to remain angry with someone who hurt you badly because of the magnitude of the offense, you have come to the right place. You need to understand that it is never okay to remain bitter toward anyone for any reason; not because it hurts the other person, but because it hurts you.

This site has information that will reveal the true harm in holding onto unforgiveness, how to let it go and how to forgive biblically. Most people think that the decision to forgive is all about the incidents that have taken place in a hostile relationship that need to be resolved. But, it is about so much more than that. The true devastation of unforgiveness…is personal devastation.

Countless people live under the grips of unforgiveness and this bondage can rob them from experiencing peace, health, and fulfillment in their lives. God has provided biblical principles, and we will show you scientific and practical information that can equip you to be at peace during difficult times in marriage, with family, friends and at work.

Forgiveness Prayer

Thank you Father, for you are a forgiving God, and I am the fruit of your forgiveness. Because I am the fruit of forgiveness, I must and will forgive anyone who offends me. I recognize that I cannot accomplish this on my own; I acknowledge that sometimes my faith will be weak, my heart will be wicked, and my mind clouded with hostile thoughts, completely different from your thoughts. But I pray that each time the deceiver speaks to me, you will open the windows of wisdom, and shower me with peace in my heart and mind. With that peace, I will fix my thoughts on your word. Then I will be able to resist sinful suggestions, and abide in the truth that will make me free once again. Now, in this moment of serenity, my soul joyfully cries out to you Lord. By your grace, I will make the number one goal in my life to bear fruit of forgiveness that will bring you glory. Amen!!!